Oracle Fusion Recruiting Cloud: Candidates Are Not Displayed in the Job Applications List
(Doc ID 2895993.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a candidate is added to a requisition (using create job application in behalf of candidate), the same candidate is not listed in the Job Applications list.
1. Search for a candidate
2. Select Add to Requisition action and check box for create job application in behalf of candidate
3. Select Requisition -> Save and close
4. Navigate to My Client Group -> Hiring -> Job Requisition
5. Search for the requisition used above
6. Click on Job Application -> List is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document