Fusion Global HR: You Must Enter A Valid Value For The Job ID Field Error On Mass Legal Employer Change Page
(Doc ID 2896113.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.22.04.0 version, Global Human Resources
When attempting to do a Mass Legal Employer Change to transfer multiple employees from one Legal Entity to another Legal Entity within the same LDG, the following error occurs:
You must enter a valid value for the Job ID field
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. My Client Groups – Show more – Mass Legal Employer Change
2. In Override Assignment Values change the Business Unit
3. Select the employees that will go under the change
5. Go back to the below Mass Legal Employer Change to check the process. The process is completed with one error
6. Check the Error: You must enter a valid value for the Job ID field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document