Oracle Fusion Recruiting Cloud: Error "The Format of the File XXXXXX.zip is Invalid" When Trying to Upload Partner Provided Configuration Package
(Doc ID 2897126.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting an error when attempting to upload a configuration package.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Setup and Maintenance work area, click the Tasks icon then click the Manage Configuration Packages task.
- In the Manage Configuration Packages page, in the Search Results section, click Upload.
- Choose the implementation project .zip file.
- Click Get Details to verify that the selected file is correct. If needed, click Update to select a different file.
- Click Submit.
- When the warning message appears, click Yes. The upload process starts. Once the upload is done, the status changes to Completed successfully. Note: Click the Refresh icon to update the status.
- Error message is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document