Why 'Validate Geographies of Addresses Against Master Geographies' ESS Process doesn't Create Any Data for Table 'PER_ADDRESSES_F'?
(Doc ID 2897554.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance
2. Search and open the Manage Geographies task
3. Search for Country Code "US"
4. Click on the symbol under the Validation Defined column
5. Set up geography validation, make sure "Tax Validation" checkbox was checked for the Geography Type you want to validate
6. Select Save and Close -> Done
7. Run 'Validate Geographies of Addresses Against Master Geographies' ESS process
a) Scheduled processes >> Schedule New Process >> Search for "Validate Geographies of Addresses Against Master Geographies"
b) Enter the below parameters
Location Table Name: PER_ADDRESSES_F
Run Type: ALL
Usage Code: TAX
Country Code: US
8. After the ESS job 'Validate Geographies of Addresses Against Master Geographies' completes successfully, you run
select * from fusion.HZ_GEO_NAME_REFERENCE_LOG where LOCATION_TABLE_NAME='PER_ADDRESSES_F';
no data returned
Why 'Validate Geographies of Addresses Against Master Geographies' ESS process doesn't create any data for table 'PER_ADDRESSES_F'?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document