When Attempting to Copy/paste a Project, Receive Event Code: VTRAP-1864-8 TCVirtualTable.RefreshAppend: PROJWBS: List index out of bounds (-1)
(Doc ID 2898633.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy/paste a project, the following event code occurs:
Event Code: VTRAP-1864-8
Description: TCVirtualTable.RefreshAppend: PROJWBS: List index out of bounds (-1)
Application Title: Primavera P6 Professional 21
The issue is user / project specific.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into P6 Professional.
2. Use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to copy a project.
3. Observe the reported event code.
4. Exit the program and then log back in.
5. Observe the copy has been pasted.
6. To be safe, delete the newly copied project.
7. Copy/paste all over again.
8. Observe the event code does not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document