Duplicate Resolution Error- Primary Contact ID Isn't Valid
(Doc ID 2899149.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.22.07.0 version, Data Quality, Customer Hub
When attempting to process Duplicate Resolution requests
the following error occurs.
"The value of the attribute Contact ID isn't valid."
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Created two accounts A1 and A2
2. Created a contact C2 and set it as the primary contact of A2.
3. Created an SR with account A2 and primary contact C2
4. Created a contact C3 and manually updated PRIMARY_CONTACT_PARTY_ID value of the SR in SVC_SERVICE_REQUESTS table to party_id of contact c3, from database.
5. Created a merge request merging accounts A1 and A2 with A1 as master.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document