CIC and Primavera Analytics BI Publisher Subject Area Weekly Historical Results Are Missing
(Doc ID 2899562.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 22.6 and later
Construction Intelligence Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Analytics Admin, the Unifier History is enabled and the BI Publisher Data History Level is set to Week.
When creating a Construction Intelligence Cloud (CIC) analysis against the historical data, listed weekly, there are weeks missing from the data returned.
All weekly intervals to return as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to CIC (Data Visualization).
2. Go to "Create" --> "Project".
3. Select "Subject Areas", choose "Unifier - Business Process History".
4. Add to Project.
5. Expand "Time --> Calendar".
6. Choose Week Name, Month Name.
7. Observe there are missing weekly intervals in the returned results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document