MFCS-issue With -Order-Approval-limit And User Role
(Doc ID 2899971.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Approval limit functionality with in MFCS.
When uploading a PO with $74000.00 (cost), it is showing as approved even when the user uploading the PO has a limit of $5000 for PO Approval.
It is expected that this would show as Worksheet status due to the limit on the user role.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Role as "APPR_5000" with $5000 is the limit.
2. Assigned role to User.
3. Upload PO/Order with $74000.00 (Cost) with Approved status.
4. Expect to create upload process in "worksheet status" because user is expect to approve only up to $5000.00
5. But Order is created in approved status with user role "APPR_5000" ( $5000 limit).
6. Also template had 2 CFA tabs. Data loading status shows error as "Order Number is invalid." Please review template and let us know your recommendations to template to eliminate errors with CFA columns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document