Transfer Shipping Label / Transfer Receiving Label Does Not Include Context Type ID
(Doc ID 2900308.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Operations Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In EICS, context type id field is not available in the Transfer Shipping Label, neither on the Transfer Receiving Label.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Ship a transfer that includes a context type ID.
2) After shipping, generate the transfer shipping labels.
3) Observe No context type ID included.
1) Receive the ASN / Container.
2) Print transfer receiving label.
3) Confirm context type ID is not included.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document