Scheduled User Defined Reports (UDR) Are Completed Successfully But Not Consistently Sending The Email
(Doc ID 2900462.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A scheduled UDR runs per the configured schedule and completes successfully, however the Email is not sent to the Users that are configured to receive the email.
Expect that when scheduled UDR completes successfully that the Email results would be sent.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Reports location > User Defined > Select a UDR > On the far right, click "Schedule" tab. So this will display the "Scheduled Report Runs" pane on the far right and "Enable Scheduled Report Run" is unchecked. This is the "Standard" view for the UDR schedule settings.
- With the same UDR selected, click the gear icon on the left, select "Edit in Classic View" > The "Edit Report" window is displayed > Click the "Schedule" tab.
- Note that "Enable Scheduled Report Runs" is enabled, the Frequency is set to "Daily", Range of Occurrence is "No end date", "Auto-email as attachment to report owner" and "Auto-email as attachment to users and groups" are both checked, and there is at least one User selected with the picker. This is the "Classic" view for the UDR schedule settings.
- Notice that the Classic view (scheduled UDR is enabled) and Standard view (scheduled UDR is not enabled) are different.
- Check the Users "Preferences..." settings, > Email Subscription tab > Note that "Results from scheduled reports" is checked.
- The scheduled UDR runs as configured, but the email is never sent to the configured user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document