Debit Memo Not Getting Created By EDI Injector Batch
(Doc ID 2902031.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.3 version, Document Creation
You observe debit memos are not uploaded into invoice matching via the reimediinjector
No errors are received
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an order and receive it in MFCS.
2. Create an EDI file for this order having a debit memo record.
3. Load the file in zip format with a blank .zip file on the server in folder - /bbbi.admin/reim.
4. Open POM and execute batch REIM_EDI_INJECTPR_JOB.
5. The file is failed with details present in IM_INJECT* tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document