Import PO Receiving In MFCS Doesn't Create Any Tran Data Records
(Doc ID 2902766.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 22.1 to 22.1 [Release 22.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create a new importer/exporter virtual warehouse through the Warehouse screen.
2. Set as default importer/exporter the newly created virtual warehouse for a selected supplier.
3. Create an import order using a supplier on a different transfer entity than the receiving location.
4. Check if the defaulted invoice location (ORDHEAD.IMPORT_ID) was the newly created virtual warehouse.
5. Ship the import order.
6. Receive the import order.
Receiving the order should create records in TRAN_DATA and not get errors.
No records in TRAN_DATA for the Receiving.
LOGGER_LOGS table has a "Subscript beyond count" error at the time of the Receiving.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document