Cost Of Sales For Ecomm Store Not The Same As Cost On Book Transfer On The Same Sale Txn
(Doc ID 2903540.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.3 version, Operations & Maintenance
Cost of sales for Ecomm Store not the same as Cost on Book Transfer on the same Sale Transaction
Cost of sales for Ecomm Store should the same as Cost on Book Transfer on the same Sale Transaction
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have 2 Stores: The first store as Non-Stockholding representing Ecomm store.
2. Assign an item to all locations. Make sure that the WAC at the retail store is different from that of the non-stockholding store
3. Create a Sales transaction posted to SACS, make sure that the sale location is non-stockholding and the fulfillment location is the retail store.
4. Audit the sale and post sale transaction to MFCS.
5. Sale transaction would be processed and with that a Book transfer would be created.
6. Check TRAN_DATA, the Cost on Tran code 1 for the non-stockholding store and the Cost on Tran code 31 of the same store are different.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document