My Oracle Support Banner

Unable To Update Total Percentage Of Revenue Sales Due To An Error (Doc ID 2904778.1)

Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2022

Applies to:

Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.10.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.

Symptoms

On : 11.13.21.10.0 version, Webservices and RestAPIs



The user got an Error message when trying to create 2 Sales Credit records: one with 70% and the other with 30%



ERROR
-----------------------

The total percentage of revenue sales credit must equal 100% (OKC-195605)
Modify the percentage of Quota Sales Credit Type in the Parties tab



STEPS
-----------------------
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:

1. Create a new Contract
2. Go to the Parties tab
3. Create a new Sales Credit entry
4. Select the Salesperson, select Credit Type, and pass Percent as 70%
5. Try to add a new entry
6. The user gets an Error

Cause

To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!


In this Document
Symptoms
Cause
Solution
References


My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.