Downloading And Uploading Contracts Through Terms Actions Exceeds Time
(Doc ID 2905150.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.22.07.0 version, Authoring
When downloading or uploading a Contract download and upload takes a lot of time (5 minutes +)
This process must not exceed that amount of time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Contract and add a Terms Template in Contract Terms tab.
- In that tab click on Terms Actions > select download contract > choose File Format RTF or Word, and the Source - Regenerated contract terms or Last version document
- Click download. --> It will take more than 5 minutes or sometimes it won't download it.
- If it downloads - make changes in MS Word, save the changes, click on Accept all changes.
- Then go back to Contract Terms tab of that contract > click on the Terms Actions button > select the Upload contract option the action takes more than 5 minutes to complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document