Sales Audit UI Showing Incorrect Selling Item When Loaded Many Items
(Doc ID 2906373.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Audit UI showing incorrect selling item when loaded many items, although records in SA_TRAN_ITEM are correct.
1. Load an RTLOG with multiple different items in a single transaction
2. Check in SA_TRAN_ITEM table that item and selling item fields match the RTLOG
3. View the transaction in the UI by entering the transaction sequence number
4. Open the first item, the item numbers match, item versus selling item
5. Open the other transactions, note the item versus selling item so not match and the selling item is actually the first item viewed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document