The Values Entered in Auto Routing for Workflow Configuration Are Set Back to the Previous Value After Applying the Changes
(Doc ID 2908257.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing Business Process (BP) Conditional Routing Setup, notice that the values not saved
Values in the Conditional Routing Setup to be saved
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin mode
- Navigate to Templates > Shells > Projects
- Open a project
- Navigate to Setup > Business Processes > Workflow Setup > [Workflow_Name]
- Open the setup
- Add Conditional Routing values
- Reload the Setup a few times
- Check the added values and notice that they are set back to the previous value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document