Oracle Energy and Water Cloud Services - Status Page
(Doc ID 2910329.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Cloud > Oracle Software Cloud > Oracle Utilities Cloud
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is Status Page?
The Status Page shows the current operational status of the environments in your tenancy and informs you of any unplanned and planned maintenance events. The Status Page is unique per tenancy and is only accessible with your Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Identity and Access Management (OCI IAM) credentials. No specific role is required to access the Status Page.
The Status Page provides information about planned maintenance events. A maintenance Event’s status is commonly Scheduled on a specific date and time, which informs customers of an outage or performance impact ahead of time.
The Status Page also provides information about unplanned outage events.
Unplanned outage events inform you of the following:
- Service Outage - Main services are down such as Customer Cloud Service
- Service Partial Outage - Supporting services are down such as Customer Cloud Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS)
An unplanned outage event typically transitions through the following statuses:
- Investigating: Oracle teams are actively investigating but the reason for the outage is still undetermined.
- Identified: Oracle teams have determined the cause of the outage and the resolution.
- Service Planned Maintenance: Oracle teams are performing scheduled maintenance
Operational status is based on the most recently run health check. Health checks are run every few minutes to provide near-real time status updates.
How do I access Status Page?
Contact your Customer Success Manager to gain access to the Status Page for your tenancy. You will receive an email containing the Status Pages URL once the Status Page for your tenancy has been set up.
How do I subscribe?
You can subscribe to receive email updates by completing these steps:
- Select Subscribe to updates from Status Page.
- On the Subscribe page, enter your email address and select Subscribe to updates. You will receive an email containing a link that enables you to confirm your subscription.
- On the Status Page Notifications page, select the environments in the Tenancy to which you will subscribe.
NB: Current functionality does not allow for subscriptions to be set up on behalf of others.
How do I manage subscriptions / or unsubscribe?
You can select Manage Your Subscription from an email alert in the Status Page to cancel or manage your subscriptions.
In the event of an individual leaving your organization, please revoke their credentials via Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Identity and Access Management (OCI IAM) and raise a ticket so that their email address can be removed from the Status Page Subscription Database.
Customers with CX4U
If CX4U is included as part of the Cloud Service, but I do not have access to any of the Production Cloud Services Environments, how do I access Status Page?
Please contact DevOps team who will advise how to setup the roles in Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Identity and Access Management (OCI IAM), to enable access.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document