Error 'VTFIO-3418-9, Could Not Find Field Cost_qty_link_flag in Vtable TASKRSRC' When Adding a Baseline Field to an Activity Usage Spreadsheet View, or a BL Project is assigned and a different BL layout is being applied
(Doc ID 2910353.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.4 to 22.9 [Release 22.4 to 22.9]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 21.12 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Activities page, when viewing Activity Usage Spreadsheet and a new Spreadsheet field (such as 'Cum BL Project Cost') is being added for display, or when a BL Project is assigned and a different BL layout is being applied, the following error occurs.
Event Code: VTFIO-3418-9, Message: TCVirtualTable.FieldIndexOf: Could not find field cost_qty_link_flag in vtable TASKRSRC
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open or Add a project with a few activities with resource assignments.
- Schedule project then Add a New Baseline (Maintain Baselines).
- Assign the newly added baseline as the Project BL (Assign Baselines).
- Display Activity Usage Spreadsheet, then add BL field like 'BL Project Total Cost'.
- Observe the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!