Fusion CST: Unable To Select Inventory Category In Cost Scenario
(Doc ID 2911200.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to 'Create a new Cost scenario with rollup scope of Selected Item Category, when the category is selected, an error comes
"An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information."
An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information.
An application error has occurred. Your help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of this incident: XX, Server Domain: FADomain, Server Instance: XXServer_YY_ZZ, Application Name: ORA_FSCM_UIAPP.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion Applications>>Supply Chain Execution>>Cost Accounting
2. Click on Tasks>>Cost and Profit Planning>>Manage Cost Scenarios
3. Click on + Icon on Manage Cost Scenarios UI
4. Create new Cost Scenario with Rollup Scope as ‘Selected Item Categories’
5. Click on + Icon >> Select and Add: Item Categories>>Search for any existing category which does not have ‘Category Description’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document