PRC: PO: Purchase Order Gets Open Status After It Is Withdrawn From Notification When Two Participants Are Enabled On An Approval Stage
(Doc ID 2912246.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Purchasing Document Approval, two participants are enabled (Preapproval Serial, Preapproval First Responder Wins) on the preapproval stage.
For some specific purchase orders,
- Purchase orders will be auto-approved on Preapproval Serial.
- Purchase orders will requires approval on Preapproval First Responder win.
In this scenario, after PO is submitted for Approval,
- When a buyer withdraws a purchase order from bell notification > Created By Me section , a purchase order status gets Open.
- When a buyer withdraws a purchase order from Manage Order UI, a purchase order status gets Withdrawn.
Is this an expected behavior? and What is the difference of "Withdraw" function between Purchase Order UI and Notification?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Manage Purchasing Document Approval, enable two participants (i.e. Preapproval Serial and Preapproval First Responder Wins) on Preapproval Stage.
- On Preapproval Serial, create a rule with Auto-Approve. On Preapproval First Responder Wins, create a rule with requiring an approval, and deploy.
- Login as a buyer and create a Purchase order and submit for approval.
- Login as the same buyer and goes to Bell Notification > Show All > Created By Me
- Click Withdraw button on all the notification which is assigned to approver.
- Navigate to Manage Order UI, then see the purchase order is in Open status.
- Login as a buyer and create another a purchase order and submit for approval.
- Login as the same buyer and go to Manage Order > Open Order and select "Withdraw" from action menu.
- Navigate to Manage Order UI, then see the purchase order is in Withdrawn status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document