Not Able To Create Allocation. Getting Server Exception Error
(Doc ID 2913638.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create and save allocation.
When trying to create PO Based Standard Allocation with just 10 transaction SKUs and 2 locations, user is getting Server Exception Error.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Approved PO in MFCS for warehouse location.
2. Navigate to Allocation Cloud Service
3. Create Standard Allocation
4. Select PO and Warehouse
5. Edit Location and enter 2 locations.
6. Edit policy and change it to Manual.
7. Click on the create allocation.
8. Try to edit the allocation quantity at each item level.
9. You will continuously get the error
ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #74
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document