Testing Pre-created Connection to MySQL Database from Oracle Data Transforms Fails
(Doc ID 2913773.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator on Marketplace - Version 18.104.22.168.220702 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When testing a previously created MySQL connection from Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) on Marketplace Data Transforms Console, the following error is received:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Connect to Oracle Data Transforms (ODT)
- Go to "Connections" and Create a connection to MySQL
- Do not access for few days
- Connect back and 'Test' the connection
- It fails with above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!