PRC:PO: Purchasing - After 22D, "Supplier Item" Column Is Blank
(Doc ID 2913917.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After receiving the Release 22D upgrade, it was noticed that the Supplier Item value in an Incomplete PO disappears when switching to edit mode.
User has to go to the edit line page of the line and switch back to the main PO page and then the value appears again.
Customer states that the problem appears when creating a purchase order by selecting an item that is on a BPA with auto create PO option check.
The problem does not appear when creating Purchase Order using Document Builder.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a Purchase Requisition from the Catalog and see that Supplier Item is visible.
2. PO was auto-generated based on BPA Rules.
3. PO in Incomplete status - Supplier Item is visible.
4. Going in the Edit mode of this Incomplete PO and click on Action > Edit.
5. Supplier Item is no more visible.
6. Edit the Line and in this page, Supplier Item is visible. Click OK.
7. Now the Supplier Item shows up in the PO page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document