Budgetary Control Budget Transactions and Balances Out of Sync in 22D
(Doc ID 2914150.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Budgetary Control Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Who is affected?
Oracle Fusion Customers using Budgetary Control and meet the following conditions
I. Opted-in for the Budget Entry Classification for Initial or Adjustment Budget Balance using Spreadsheet and Budget Transfer (Customers provisioned 21B onwards have this feature opted-in by default)
II. Loaded budgets into control budgets using one of the following budget entry methods
a) Budgetary Control Budget Import File-Based Data Import (FBDI)
b) Revise budget in EPM using Budget Revisions
c) Enter budget in EPM using Planning and load it to using Data Exchange
d) Enter budget in Project Portfolio Management and load it during budget baseline
What is the issue?
Users will face the following issues depending on the Budget Entry method noted above:
· When entering budgets using Budgetary Control Budget Import File-Based Data Import (FBDI) and budget import completes in “Warning” the budget amount is doubled and the balances are incorrect.
· When revising budgets in EPM using Budget Revisions or updating budget from planning and budget import “Errors”. The budget revision is saved as a budget transaction in ERP but budget balances are not updated
· When budget in Project Portfolio Management (PPM) is loaded during budget baseline, budget import “Errors”. Budget baseline is not saved in PPM, but the budget amount is updated in Budgetary Control.
To receive the permanent solution, log a Service Request (SR) with Oracle Fusion Budgetary Control Cloud Service requesting December 16th or later Weekly Maintenance Pack.
Use the following instructions to submit the SR in the Cloud Support Portal:
· Service Type: Select “Oracle Fusion Budgetary Control Cloud Service”
· Problem Summary: “NOTIFICATION RESPONSE: Request for December 16 (or later) Weekly Maintenance Pack”
· Problem Description: “Import Budget Budgetary Control Budget Balances and Transactions Out of Sync”
· Problem Type: “Budgetary Control> Import Budgets”
· Copy and paste this notification into the description area of the SR and specify which environment(s) require the maintenance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Oracle Fusion Global Customer Support|