"The Destination Location And Source Location is The Same" Error Displayed During Creation Of Transfer With Internal Finisher
(Doc ID 2914732.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a multi-legged transfer with From Location, Internal Finisher and To Location being part of the same Physical Warehouse (Wh), there is an error thrown "The destination location and source location is the same".
Instead of this error, Ship button should be disabled.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Transfer with an internal finisher so that the From location, the finisher and the To location are all in the same physical warehouse.
2. Notice the system does not prevent the Transfer from being created.
3. Continue by adding details to the Transfer.
4. Submit and approve the Transfer.
5. Notice that the 1st leg is automatically closed as MFCS creates a Book transfer to move the stock to the internal finisher.
6. Attempt to ship the Transfer (the system must be configured to allow to ship a transfer centrally). The system does not allow to ship the Transfer because the source and destination are the same location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document