Freight Claim For A Transfer Creates TRAN_DATA Entry With 'Zero' Units
(Doc ID 2915216.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 to 19.3 [Release 19.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Freight Claim for a transfer creates TRAN_DATA entry with 'zero' Units.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create ST to Wh transfer for two of the items.
2. Create Shipment for the above transfer.
3. Receive the transfer and make sure the qty_recived = 0 for one of the item.
4. Do Stock Order Reconcillation for the Adjust Type "FC".
5. TC 62 was posted with zero units.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document