Cost Component Not Populating Properly
(Doc ID 2916812.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost component not populating properly when we are changing freight forwarder for an existing approved order.
1. Open an Approved Import order
2. Change the Freight Forwarder(partner) discharge port and Lading port
3. Save the record
4. click on the detail to find out the item associated with this order
5. select an item and item location
6. click on the expense.
7. check the expense component and it should be same as per the new partner profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document