Error: "ORA-01438: Value Larger Than Specified Precision Allowed for This Column" When Commiting Changes to Remaining Units
(Doc ID 2917146.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the Remaining entry, under Labor Units, to a value greater than 10, the following error is displayed and the program closes after clicking OK.
Error: ORA-01438: value larger than specified precision allowed for this column
- Open a project in P6 Professional Client.
- Navigate to the Activities view.
- Select an activity and then the Status tab in the Details area.
- Under Labor Units set the Remaining entry to a value greater than 10.
- Select Commit Changes from the File menu.
- Note the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document