PRC:PO: "Line Is Being Processed By The Buyer" Is Displayed After Approved Requisition Line Added To Open PO
(Doc ID 2917635.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to assign the approved requisition line to an already existing open PO,
the requisition line still shows the following warning.
This Line is being processed by the buyer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Requisition created in Dev1
2. PO auto-created from Requisition
3. Requisition line 2 does not get converted to PO and shows as “This line is being processed by Buyer”
4. Requisition line 2 generated a different incomplete PO
5. The incomplete PO was deleted
6. Requisition US20092 line 2 is available on the Process requisition page
7. Added Requisition to existing Order open PO- US1011070
8. PO Change Order is created
9. Change Order submitted for approval and approved
10. Requisition line 2 still shows as “This line is being processed by Buyer” even though the line is already added to the open PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document