Billing Data Does Not Stages To WF_BILLING_SALES Even After The Franchise Order Is Shipped.
(Doc ID 2919423.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Billing data does not populate to WF_BILLING_SALES even after the Franchise order is shipped.
Billing Franchise Customers:
The billing process for franchise orders is a two step process.
The first step is to stage the data for billing when an order is shipped, as this is the point it is assumed that inventory ownership moves from one entity to the other.
In RMS, billing information is staged on the WF_BILLING_SALES table. The information staged includes the franchise order number, items, quantities and costs.
Then, a batch process (wfbillex) takes the records on this table and writes it to a file that can be used to integrate the data to an external billing application,
such as Accounts Receivable. This batch process can be scheduled or run ad-hoc.
Steps to recreate :
- A warehouse is created with the same currency as a franchise store (Prerequisite for order) and an order is created for a franchise store
- An approved transfer is automatically created in MFCS based on the purchase order created in previous steps.
- Transfer is shipped and franchise sales and franchise purchase transactions are generated.
- Entries in Tran_Data (tran_code 84,82,20)
- No entries are recorded in the wf_billing_Sales table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document