Store Day Getting Automatically Closed after Creating Online Transactions
(Doc ID 2919476.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Days are being automatically closed once online transactions are processed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Store day for a stock holding company store.
2. Update the data_status to P.
3. Create multiple online transactions.
4. Run the sagetref and saimptlogfin batches.
5. Verify the SA_STORE_DAY table and notice that the status moved to C, data_status =F and store_close_date updated as system date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document