RIHA Error ORA-02291: integrity constraint (RMS01.SHS_SHP_FK) violated For Complex Pack Item
(Doc ID 2919987.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 to 22.1 [Release 19.3 to 22.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to process one shipment file from Warehouse to Store, upon processing the shipment file got stuck in RIHA with an error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a complex pack having 2+ items in it.
2. Create a 'EG' transfer for the complex pack created in step-1 from wh-to-store location. ( make sure store is setup as : auto_rcv='Y'). ( use rib-ext / rms web-service)
3. Try to receive the transfer created in step-2 ('asnoutcre' message ) use RIB-stuf or rib-ext).
4. Notice that the transfer shipment fails with error "Error msg:Error "ORA-02291: integrity constraint (RMS01.SHS_SHP_FK) violated - parent key not found returned by program unit BOL_SQL.FLUSH_SHIPSKU_INSERT."
5. Also notice that the complete error in logger_logs as fails with "ORA-06531: Reference to uninitialized collection ORA-06512: at "RMS01.STOCK_ORDER_RCV_SQL", line 4676".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document