When Extending The Compensation Plan End Date, Deployer Create Notify Log For Prior Periods
(Doc ID 2920080.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user extend the compensation plan's end-date (eg. from 6/30/21 to 7/31/21), the Deploy Compensation Plan creates notify log entries for the full assignment range ( ie. 1/1/21 - 6/30/21 ) .
This is causing multiple reversing entries in the payment transaction table. Ultimately, affecting the number of records sent to AP/Payroll even if the net amount is zero from prior period.
Expecting only creating for July period.
If user rerun calculation for prior period ( eg. Jan-21 ), the notify log is triggering Calculation to delete the measure results for Jan-21 period and recreate thereby generating new earning_id records.
User is expecting with incremental calculation that if there's no earning_id record change.
Steps to reproduce:
Compensation Manager responsibility
1. Navigator > Credits and Earnings > Run All Transaction Processes and choose date range 1/1/21 - 7/30/21
2. Navigator > Credits and Earnings> Manage Calculation and Rerun Calculation with no change in transactions. See that the earnings are unchanged.
3. Navigator > Compensation Plan > Manage Compensation Plan
Extend the End-Date from 6/30/2021 to 7/31/2021
4. Navigator > Participant Assignments > Deploy Compensation Plans
5. Navigator > Credits and Earnings > Run Calculation via Run All Transaction Processes for 1/1/21 - 1/31/21
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document