RAP Intermittently Failing With Error in Audit Log "[DE_NAME] Field in [BP_NAME] could not be updated. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: unifier.module.bp.BpRecordAction
(Doc ID 2925025.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.10 to 23.1 [Release 22.10 to 23.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reverse Auto Populate (RAP) is intermittently failing on some Business Process (BP) records. These records were created via a CSV import template. Error noted in the source BP record audit log:
[DE_NAME] Field in [BP_NAME] could not be updated. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: unifier.module.bp.BpRecordAction
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to Shell > Appropriate BP Log
- Click on Actions > Export CSV template and download the template
- Open the template in Microsoft Excel and add in desired data to import
- Save the file
- In Unifier, click on Actions > Import > Data from CSV File
- Browse to the CSV file, select it and click open, then click upload file
- Open record created through CSV import
- Navigate to audit log tab and notice the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document