Fusion Benefits : 23A Upgrade Custom Employee, Benefits Administrator and Manager Roles Affected with New Security Uptake On Benefits Data Security Policies
(Doc ID 2927428.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Self Service
- Continue Button Greyed out on Me > Benefits > Start Enrollment
- Add Button Missing on People to Cover On Before Enrollment
- Add Button Missing on Beneficiary Organizations on Before enrollment
- Before You Enroll: Person Habits Region Add Button Missing
On Benefits Service Center some of the flows that are affected are as follows
1. Benefit Summary (Benefit Relation Lov) Is Empty
2. Benefits Summary >> Enrollment Region>> Actions -> View Enrollment Result
3. Pending Actions >> PCP (for both Started/Processed Life Events)
4. Enrollment >> Confirmation Page
5. Enrollment Flow
(Benefits Summary >> Enrollment Region >> Actions >> Change Benefits Elections)
(Benefits Summary >> Evaluated Life Events Region >> Enroll)
People to Cover: Contacts Region and Add Button
People to Cover: Beneficiary Organization Region and Add Button
The uptake of data security policies on most of Self Service Benefits tasks and few Benefits Service Center tasks are part of 23A security changes. New Data Security Policies introduced as part of 23A which need to be added to the custom roles.
Delivered roles will have these policies added out of box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Data Security Policy / UI Tasks Matrix|