'Find On Page' Causes the Contracts SOV Detail Pane Showing the CBS Line Item to Disappear
(Doc ID 2928206.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.12 to 23.1 [Release 22.12 to 23.1]
Primavera Unifier - Version 22.12 to 22.12 [Release 22.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a Contracts - Schedule of Values (SOV), the detail pane showing the Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) Line Item view disappears when using Find on Page.
On clicking Find on Page and then the Scheduled Value hyperlink, the detail pane (showing CBS Line Items) should show the data for that Scheduled Value hyperlink.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier.
- Open any contract shell that has a Contract-SOV record.
- Go to Contracts - SOV > Open an SOV
- Click 'Find on Page' > Search by any field (e.g. Description = 'xyz')
- Click on any Scheduled Value hyperlink
- The detail pane (bottom or right, showing CBS Line Items) shows up momentarily (2-3 seconds) and then disappears.
- Note: The issue does not occur when clicking on a hyperlink without using Find on Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!