Error When Modifying Calculation Mutliple Value And Recalculating
(Doc ID 2929417.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when modifying Calculation Multiple value and recalculating.
After initially calculating an allocation, and then modifying the Calculation Multiple value, the recalculation of the allocation is flagging an error.
It appears as if the modification of the Calculation Multiple value is correctly setting the Calculation Status back to Not Calculated which is correct and forcing the user to recalculate the allocation.
But, the allocation quantities are not being reset to 0, and thus the error is triggering because the original allocation quantities may not be honoring the new Calculation Multiple value.
One or more of the Final quantities is not respecting the Store Order Multiple.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new WH, PO, or What If Allocation, using an item that has a ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.SUPP_PACK_SIZE value > 1.
2. Enter Release Date and Add Locations.
3. Apply Rules and Policies, ensure it is something that will result in demand
4. Ensure the Calculation Multiple is set to Each.
5. Calculate & Modify the Calculation Multiple to Case.
6. Recalculate and observed that receive an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document