PRC:POZ: UNABLE TO CREATE/UPDATE AN APPROVAL RULE USING THE REQUESTED BY ATTRIBUTE
(Doc ID 2930366.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 11.13.23.01.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Approvals and Notifications
When attempting to update Manage Internal Supplier Profile Change Approvals (Supplier Approval rules) through FSM, the system was not responding and,
the following error occurs.
A connection to the server has failed (status=503)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup & Maintenance
2. Setup: Procurement > Approval Management
3. Task - Manage Internal Supplier Profile Change Approvals
4. Select the Parallel Approval First Responder Wins participants & Click on Edit Rules
5. Select Rule Name
6. Select condition & Click on Edit
7. Even while creating a new rule, if we select the attribute as Requested By then the server is not responding and the error pops up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document