Getting Error When Creating Items After Translating UOM
(Doc ID 2930501.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create items after translating UOMs to English, the following error occurs.
The value of the attribute Unit of Issue isn't valid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) See that the client has original language on UOMs set to Brazilian Portuguese
2) Log in as an English user
3) Change the UOMs in English from Portuguese words to English words (i.e. Peca to Part)
4) Create a new Item Class and see that Part can be selected for Primary UOM and Unit of Issue attributes in the template and saved
5) Deploy flexfields
6) Log out and log back in
7) Create an Item and see that Part defaults correct for Primary UOM and Unit of Issue
8) Fill in mandatory fields and click Save
9) See that the Unit of Issue field changes to Peca and error is thrown: The value of the attribute Unit of Issue isn't valid.
10) Note that Primary UOM does not change from value = Part. No error is thrown for this attribute
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document