When Creating A Debit Memo Tied To An RTV, User Must Enter Some Data Twice Before It Will Save
(Doc ID 2930917.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 to 19.3 [Release 19.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Creating a Debit Memo tied to an RTV, user must enter some data twice before it will save.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Fill out the “Document” field with any value.
2. Fill out the “Document Date” with the current Vdate.
3. Fill out “Supplier Site” with the Supplier from the above query.
4. Fill out the “Location” with the Store from the above query.
5. Fill out the “Terms” field with any valid terms from the drop down.
6. Fill out the “RTV Order” field with the RTV_ORDER_NO value from the above query.
7. An error is displayed and the value in the following fields is cleared:
a. The “Vendor” field value is cleared
b. The “Supplier Site” value is cleared
c. The “Terms” value is cleared
8. Enter the same values again for the cleared fields and hit save.
9. Note the document is created this time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document