Error "Taskactv Record Was Already Added by Another User. The Other User's Data Will Be Lost." When Assigning Activity Codes
(Doc ID 2931422.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 23.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to assign activity code value to activities,
the following error occurs.
TASKACTV record was already added by another user.The other user's data will be lost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup global activity code xyz with value1, value2, value3, value 4..... open any project, open activity window in P6 Professional
- Add a activity code column (lets say xyz) to activity window layout
- Go to activity 1 (any activity), click cell activity code xyz, assign a activity code value2 (any value)
- Go to activity 2 (any activity), click cell activity code xyz, assign a activity code value4 (any value)
- Go to activity 3 (any activity), click cell activity code xyz, strange message popup: TASKACTV record was already added by another user. The other user's data will be lost.
- Click OK, continue, do the above three times, the third time will popup the message again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document