In AutoReceive Enabled Store, ReceiptCre Not Getting Triggered Immediately
(Doc ID 2931551.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In AutoReceive enabled Store, ReceiptCre not getting triggered immediately
In AutoReceive enabled Store, ReceiptCre not getting triggered immediately after ASNInCre.
1. ReceiptCre is happening after 1 AM the next day.
2. ReceiptCre message has UnitQty as zero. so, Store_item_stock.Quantity_total does not increase after the ReceiptCre message gets processed.
1. ReceiptCre should be triggered immediately.
2. ReceiptCre message should not have UnitQty as zero. so, Store_item_stock.Quantity_total should increase after the ReceiptCre message gets processed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable store auto receive option in store configuration. Give 'Date Driven' as an option.
2. Create a transfer from store 3021 to store 3085.
3. Receiptcre message will be triggered at 1 AM the next day with unit qty 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document