SACS: Totals Intermittingly Calculating At $0.00
(Doc ID 2931989.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 to 19.3 [Release 19.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Operations & Maintenance
SACS: Totals intermittingly calculating at $0.00
- We are experiencing a very strange and intermittent issue where totals are calculating at $0.00, even when there are transactions loaded for the store/day
- We have seen this issue occur twice (two separate store_days) and the business is asking for analysis on what could have caused the bath program to calculate totals at $0.00.
- No observable total function errors exist.
- While manually reotalling will resolve this issue, the business is asking for an explanation.
- We can see the store/day in question totals at a point in time calculated with values.
- However, the last term the store/day totals calculated, all values calculated at $0.00.
Attaching screenshots as we need help from Oracle to understand how this issue is occurring and if other customers have experienced the same issue.
Total should not equal $0.00
The following store day seq no's have transactions loaded, but all totals calcuated at $0.00.
We can see the total had previously calculated values, but now are 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document