After retrieving Flow Instance ID Successfully "No flow instances found" Occurs for Second Attempt To Retrieve Same Flow Instance ID
(Doc ID 2932379.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:SOA on Marketplace - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After clicking on the EM Flow in the Business Message window you are taken to the EM Console. After authentication the flow instance corresponding to the B2B business message is display. Now if you click on the Initiating Composite link for the composite and try to search for the same flow instance using the actual flow id, the message "No flow instances found" occurs. This happens only for one composite.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the B2B Console -> Reports.
2. Query for inbound business message.
3. In Results, click Details for the business message.
4. Click on the EM Flow link in the Business Message pop-up window. This will take you to the EM Console. After authentication the flow instance ID will be retrieved.
5. Click on the Initiating Composite link for the composite and search for the flow instance ID again and the following message is displayed:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document