Asset Type is NULL in Tax Book
(Doc ID 2933269.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assets show Asset Type NULL for Tax Books.
- Do not depreciate
- Cannot be queries in Asset Inquiry (tax book asset is only seen when quered by corporate book)
- Are loaded via FBDI without any errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Asset loaded to Corp
2. Using FBDI file to load to tax book, with asset type of CAPITALIZE instead of CAPITALIZED
Data Validation is not on the Asset Type Field so user was able to key value invalid
3. Import FBDI and Post Mass Addition = No errors
4. Find Asset was added to tax with null Asset Type
Thus it is will not depreciate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document