Unit And Amount Stock Count Stuck Due To Error 'ORA-01400: Cannot Insert NULL Into ("STOCK_COUNT_EXPORT"."APPROVED_DATE")
(Doc ID 2933491.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Count authorization fails with severe system occurred error when the user tries to complete a Unit and Amount Third party stock count manual authorization when the UIN items included in the thirdparty import file does not exist in the Stock Count.
Below error is seen in sim.log file.
oracle.retail.sim.common.core.SimServerException: Error executing stored procedure. SQLException(6502): ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error
ORA-06512: at "SIM01.UNIT_AMOUNT_EXPORT_PKG", line 107
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("SIM01"."STOCK_COUNT_EXPORT"."APPROVED_DATE")
ORA-06512: at "SIM01.UNIT_AMOUNT_EXPORT_PKG", line 12
ORA-06512: at line 1
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Product Group using the following options:
- Counting Method: Third Party
- Auto-Authorize unchecked
2. Create Product Group Components and Product Group Schedules.
3. Run Generate Unit and Amount Stock Count
4. Create STK* file .Make sure UIN item is in the flat file is not in the UIN_ITEM table
5. Go Admin>Technical Maintenance>File transfer Service >Upload the STK * file to the import folder.
6. Run Third Party Stock Count Import
7. Go to Inventory Management>Stock count Authorization.
8. Authorize the stock count
9. Severe system error pop up appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document