MOM Screens and Item Induction Work Differently
(Doc ID 2933949.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer reports that MOM Screens and MOM Item induction act differently for Buyer packs.
For MOM screens:
• At Item Supplier Countries page inner size and case size fields are disabled with default value 1
• At Item Supplier Countries page dimensions cannot be set for buyer pack because all actions (add, edit, delete) are disabled
For MOM Item Induction:
• At Item_Supplier_Countries tab inner size and case size can be set to values greater than 1 and the information is upload into merchandise tables with success
• At Item_Supp_Ctry_Dimensions tab dimension can be set and the information uploads into merchandise tables with success
• Note: After the file upload, the information is available At Item Supplier Countries page and no system error is generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document