Problem Line Stock Count Displays Items Not Counted
(Doc ID 2934019.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items that were not counted for a Problem Line stock count are displayed in the Authorization screen with count qty zero.
Items not counted should not have counted QTY updated to zero while parameter Null Count Quantity = 0 is set as No.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create 2 Style item in RMS with child items components of a breakable complex pack. e.g. Pack has the Store Pack Inventory checkbox selected. Create a Problem Line Product Group.
2. Ensure in EICS the Stock count Null Count Quantity = 0 is set as no (so uncounted QTY to not be updated with zero)
3. Create a Problem Line Product Group and schedule. Ensure in the stock count there are included the items in the pack but also other items (having SOH < 0).
4. Execute the Count and Count one item NOT included in the pack:
5. In EICS go to "Authorize the Stock Count". Go the Child without authorizing.
Observe components of the pack were marked as counted zero units but they were not counted in SOCS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document