Oracle Retail Cloud Services: Proactive Customer Notifications on Golden Gate Communication Failure Alerts
(Doc ID 2934199.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service
Oracle Retail Customer Management and Segmentation Foundation Cloud Service
Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In certain scenarios related to the Customers Retail Cloud (SaaS) Environments integrated with Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle needs to communicate and engage customers for action to be taken by the customer to resolve issues at the target side. In the context of Oracle Retail SaaS Replication process, the target is the Retailer owned database where replicated data is applied. The target (DAS) is owned and managed by the the retailer. If there is a problem with the target, it is the Retailer's responsibility to triage and resolve. This can be done by logging a Service Request with the Oracle Golden Gate team.
Standardized customer communication will be provided by the type of alert, most common ones are listed below.
- Network connection issue on the Target side.
- Deployment and replicate issues on the Target side.
- Trail file directory disk space issues on the Target side.
- Host load and swap out of bounds on the Target side.
- Certificate errors/renewals on the Target side.
- Passwords modifications on the Target side.
There would be certain actions such as renewing or changing security certificates on the Target side and providing an updated certificate to the Oracle Retail Cloud Operations. Please review the details sections below and submit an SR using the option mentioned.
- Retail Merchandising Cloud Services
- Retail Customer Engagement Cloud Services
- Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!